More Weather – Wed. June 5, 2019 – 11:40 a.m.

This Afternoon:  Partly sunny and windy.  High:  24
Tonight:  Mostly cloudy.  Low:  11
Tomorrow:  A mix of sun and cloud, with a 30% chance of afternoon showers, and a 70% chance of evening showers.  High:  27
Friday:  Mainly sunny, with a 50% chance of showers.  High:  27
Saturday:  Partly sunny.  High:  21
Sunday:  Partly sunny.  High:  17

More from FOX FM