More Weather – Tues. Sept. 3, 2019 – 5:08 a.m.

Today:  Becoming partly sunny;  Wind dying down throughout the day.  High:  18
Tonight:  Partly cloudy.  Low:  11
Tomorrow:  Clouding over, with a 40% chance of showers by late-afternoon, and a 60% chance of evening showers.  High:  22
Thursday:  Mostly cloudy, with a 30% chance of scattered showers.  High:  21
Friday:  Mainly sunny.  High:  20
Saturday:  Mainly sunny.  High:  18

More from FOX FM