More Weather – Thurs. Apr. 30, 2020 – 5:10 a.m.

Today:  Partly to mostly cloudy.  High:  20
Tonight:  Mostly cloudy.  Low:  8
Tomorrow:  Windy, with a 70% chance of showers during the day, and a 30% chance in the evening.  High:  19
Saturday:  Partly to mainly sunny and windy.  High:  15
Sunday:  Mainly sunny.  High:  12
Monday:  Showers developing.  High:  9

More from FOX FM