More Weather – Wed. Feb. 9, 2022 – 11:43 a.m.

FOX FORECAST
This Afternoon:  Partly to mainly sunny;  Wind dying down.  High:  -4
Tonight:  Windy, with an 80% chance of light snow and sleet after 2 a.m., becoming rain and possibly freezing rain by morning.  Less than 2 cm expected.  Temperature rising to +1
Tomorrow:  Mostly cloudy and windy, with a 70% chance of showers during the day, and a 30% chance of evening flurries.  High:  +4, before falling to -2
Friday:  Cloudy, with sunny breaks.  High:  -19
Saturday:  Partly sunny, with a slight (20%) chance of evening flurries.  High:  -9
Sunday:  A 40% chance of early flurries, otherwise partly sunny.  High:  -8

More from FOX FM