More Weather – Wed. Apr. 27, 2022 – 12:04 p.m.

This Afternoon:  Windy, with increasing cloud, and a 30% chance of showers or wet flurries.  High:  +5
Tonight:  Partly cloudy and windy.  Low:  -2
Tomorrow:  Partly sunny and windy, with a 30% chance of early afternoon showers.  High:  +13
Friday:  Mostly cloudy and windy.  High:  +15
Saturday:  A 30% chance of rain in eastern Saskatchewan, and a 70% chance of light rain in western Manitoba.  High:  +8
Sunday:  Mostly cloudy.  High:  +10

More from FOX FM