More Weather – Thurs. Apr. 28, 2022 – 5:13 a.m.

Today:  Partly sunny and windy, with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon showers.  High:  +13
Tonight:  Partly cloudy and windy.  Low:  -2
Tomorrow:  Mostly cloudy and windy.  High:  +15
Saturday:  Windy, with a 30% chance of rain over eastern Saskatchewan and a 70% chance of rain over western Manitoba.  High:  +8
Sunday:  A mix of sun and cloud.  High:  +10
Monday:  Partly sunny.  High:  +10

More from FOX FM