More Weather – Thurs. May 5, 2022 – 5:01 a.m.

Today:  Mainly sunny and windy.  High:  24
Tonight:  Partly cloudy and windy.  Low:  10
Tomorrow:  Windy, with a 60% chance of afternoon showers, followed by a 40% chance of evening showers before clearing off.  High:  21
Saturday:  Partly sunny and windy, with a 40% chance of scattered showers, more likely in the evening.  High:  16
Sunday:  Mostly cloudy.  High:  18
Monday:  A 60% chance of rain.  High:  15

More from FOX FM