More Weather – Tues. May 10, 2022 – 11:47 a.m.

This Afternoon:  Windy, with an 80% chance of showers for Yorkton and areas west, and a slight (20%) chance in the Manitoba portion of the listening area;  Mainly sunny south and east of the city.  High:  12, falling to 3.
Tonight:  Clear and windy.  Low:  2
Tomorrow:  Sunny and windy.  High:  17
Thursday:  Mostly cloudy and windy, with a 60% chance of late showers, more likely in the evening.  High:  18
Friday:  Windy, with an 80% chance of rain.  High of 10
Saturday:  A 60% chance of showers.  High:  10

More from FOX FM