More Weather – Mon. May 16, 2022 – 11:58 a.m.

This Afternoon:  Partly sunny and windy.  High:  15
Tonight:  Becoming cloudy and windy.  Low:  6
Tomorrow:  Cloudy and windy, with a 40% chance of scattered showers during the day, and a 60% chance in the evening.  High:  18
Wednesday:  Mostly cloudy and windy.  High:  12
Thursday:  A 70% chance of scattered showers.  High:  9
Friday:  A 30% chance of some early showers before clearing off.  High:  8

More from FOX FM