Residents of Yorkton can now review draft of city’s 2024 budgets

Yorkton City Council has approved releasing a draft of the 2024/25 Capital and Operating Budgets to the public.   

The proposed budget will be posted on the city’s website, to allow for public feedback, before Council gives final approval. 

The budget would consist of 2.5% operational and 1.0% Capital increases, totaling 3.5%.  

 Online feedback forms are available through the city website at  and administration will bring the budget back to Council on February 26 for adoption.

More from FOX FM